Most of the users encounter the error code ‘ASUS AURA Service is Currently Unavailable’ issue. In this article, we will discuss how to fix this issue in simple steps. Asus Aura basically runs on Windows 10. There are a lot of users present worldwide who have Asus aura hardware devices. The main use of these hardware devices is to use the official Asus Aura Sync utility so that RGB components can be managed. This feature is a savior only for those users who have LED strips on their devices.
Although Asus Aura has plenty of unique features, still users face few errors. Errors are mainly visible when an application is not launched properly. This drawback forces us to think about why Asus Aura Sync is not working? There are many possible reasons by which Asus Aura service is currently unavailable.
In this article, we will be discussing how to solve the issue of the Asus Aura service. It’s very easy to fix this problem but no worries you will surely overcome this issue permanently. But proceeding further we need to know in-depth about Asus Aura. Let’s get started.
What is Asus Aura?
Talking about the Asus Aura, it is the most significant application to control the RGB add-ons that are available at your site. For instance LED strips, RGB RAM, Motherboard, RGB fans, and many other components of your computer system. Its the must apply for the users who are hardcore RGB gamer. It’s useless for them to have a computer system without an Asus Aura application. There is a drawback to using this app in your computer system. Asus Aura sync is compatible only with the Asus Aura Motherboard. It’s the necessity of the Asus Aura. although we have another option of making it compatible if we want to use a Gigabyte motherboard. The only thing you have to do is install a gigabyte RGB fusion app.
Most Common Errors In Asus Aura Service
Many errors occur in the Asus Aura service and before trying to fix them, we need to know about what errors occur in Asus Aura.
1. Error In Opening Of App
This is the main error that we face during the opening of the app. Most of the time when we install software on a computer system, users may suffer majorly from this issue. Here starting the app using the app icon is of no use to users.
2. Asus Aura Sync-in App Buttons Improper Functioning
There comes a situation many times where the app’s button doesn’t function properly. When the user makes an effort to click on the button, it greys out. The main reason for this issue is the unresponsive action of software towards hardware components on the computer system.
3. Working of Asus Aura Stopped
There is a very common error on Microsoft Windows systems that there is a no. of apps which cause the stopped working error. Asus Aura is also that app that stopped working on Microsoft Windows.
4. Asus Aura Unable To Detect Motherboard
It is a very complicated issue. We will not be able to access the benefits of the Aura Sync if our application will not be able to discover the motherboard. Most of the users suffer from this worst issue
5. Unable To Sync With RGB Components
This is one of the most crucial issues with the Aura Sync Application. Users spend most of their time syncing the hardware with each other and their coms no result. This issue only appears when the hardware will not go right with the system.
There are a no. of methods by which this issue can be resolved. Have a look into its methods
1. Disable Fast Startup
Fast startup is one of the best features of Windows features that intended to reduce the boot time of your PC. But a sometimes fast startup can cause problems while using ASUS AURA services, so it would be best if you disable the fast startup.
- In the windows Cortana search box, you have to type the control Panel.
- Click on the control panel to open it.
- After that, you have to set the view by large icons and select the power section.
- Now click on the power button action on the left side menu.
- Click on the “Change the settings that are unavailable”.
- Disable the “fast startup” option and hit the save changes button.`
- Now Restart your PC and check if your issue of Asus Aura Currently unavailable is resolved or not.
2. Try Reinstalling Asus Aura
You need to uninstall the current version of the ASUS AURA service from your computer and then install it back by visiting the official website. Sometimes, instead of reinstallation, you can consider updating the service to the latest version.
- Click on the window log key and R together so that the Run box will appear. Then type appwiz.cpl in the Run box.
- Then click on the enter button.
- From the program, then list select Asus Aura.
- Right-click on it and select the option to uninstall.
- Then proceed further with screen follow up to uninstall Asus Aura and then you are ready to restart the computer system.
- Open the official website of Asus Aura and download the Asus Aura.
- Install the app on your PC and don’t alter the built-in installation directory on PC.
- After you have installed the Asus Aura, restart the Asus Aura to check if it’s working properly or not.
3. Try Uninstalling Other Lightning Software On Your PC
If you have any other software present on your systems like cooler master and corsair then they may compete with the Asus Aura and can cause problems in the working of Asus Aura. So to overcome the issue, you have to uninstall this software. After you have done this, you can open the Asus Aura to check if it’s working or not.
Asus Aura is a wonderful software for controlling the RGB lighting in peripherals. I hope you have fixed your issue with the Asus aura service is currently unavailable after reading the above-mentioned methods. In case you’re continuously facing this site I would suggest you restart your PC and reinstall Asus Aura. Don’t forget to share his useful article with your friends. Thanks…