Twitter bios are very crucial if you are trying to lure people into following you. The few sentences reflect you as your person or the quality of the content you produce. Creativity is always appreciated to be anyone. You have to make sure to put the right words in the right order. Twitter bios can be short to brief up to a maximum of 160 words. So the users can get as creative as they want. You have to be very creative yet plan it strategically. Using proper words and hashtags. These things become a very crucial part when trying to gain followers or get noticed by an audience. We have prepared this article to help you find your perfect Twitter bio.
To help you tackle these strategies and avoid extra trouble, we have jotted down 100+ Twitter bios for you to use or get inspired from. These bios are from different categories to suit different people from formal to humorous.
Sarcastic Twitter Bios For Girls
A little bit of sarcasm does no harm to anyone. Why not make it a tool to make our profile a little bit interesting.
- I am so good at sleep I can do it with my eyes closed.
- My mom says I am special.
- I put the “elation” in “public relations”.
- Too dead to die.
- Recovering ice cream addict.
- I believe in annoyed at first sight.
- I’m so much cooler online. Aren’t we all?
- An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
- One day, I am going to make the onions cry.
- Adulting is soup and I am a fork.
- It’s all fun and games until it’s not fun and games.
- Disappointed but not surprised.
- I prefer my puns intended.
- Born at a very young age.
- So you want to see a couple of general and useless tweets?
- You are either on my side, by my side, or in my f*cking way. Choose wisely.
- Naturally and artificially flavored.
- Normal is boring!
- Forget love, I’d rather fall in chocolate.
- Sassy, classy, and bad-assy.
Creative Twitter Bios For Writers
These witty Twitter bios will surely make you stand out. Check em’out.
- I spent a lot of time on this bio.
- Too unoriginal to make my bio.
- I’m unique just like everyone else.
- Roses are red, I’m going to bed.
- Why get thinner, when you can have more dinner.
- I wish common sense was common.
- Don’t think of yourself as an ugly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
- My life feels like a test I didn’t study for.
- No Twitter bio.
- 160 characters? Impossible, utter madness.
- My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Waking up every day seems a bit excessive.
- Professional procastinator.
- Who cares I’m awesome.
- Why get thinner when you can get dinner.
- To unfollow me simply don’t follow me.
- Insert pretentious crap about myself here.
- I am not smart. I just wear glasses.
- A human. Being.
Funny Twitter Bios For Guys
Everyone likes some humor in their life. Whether your content is related to comedy or you just love seeing people laugh. These Twitter bios are perfect for you.
- You can’t scare me I raise tiny humans.
- FML: Food’s my life
- I don’t believe in skills, passion is my thing!
- My life only has one BS- Bags and Shoes!
- Fitness freak: I burn calories by jumping to conclusions.
- Graduated from the University of selfies.
- My hobbies include tweeting and retweeting.
- If you look very closely you will see me not caring.
- I hate people who steal my tweets before I tweet them.
- I do believe in bad memory and a good adventure.
- If I were you, I would adore me!
- Not on Twitter for anyone’s approval. Except yours.
- I am one in a melon.
- Not so cordial.
- I love coffee because it’s like me. Bitter, dark, and too hot.
- Soul shiner. Deep thinker. Great thinker.
- My life is made up of two jokes. 1)My Job and 2)My Salary.
- Follow me because there is no excuse for laziness.
Aesthetic Twitter Bios for Everyone
These bios will really complement your personality if you choose the right one.
- I’m me, you knucklehead.
- I like a lot of things and paint a lot of nails and take bad selfies.
- I’m here to serve cats!
- Better late than never but never late is better.
- If you are going to follow a person who loves cake then the next logical step is to follow this person:
- Weekend, please don’t leave me.
- When I tweet, I tweet to kill.
- A force to be reckoned with, I reckon.
- Like blunt people? Well here you go:
- Dear single boy, I’m waiting for you!
- If you are reading this I am already too late. Humanity has reached its final days. Please spend all time tweeting.
- 10 Account bios changed.
- Must follow this!
- Probably the best meat eater in the world.
- Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things.
- Bald. Unreliable. Easily distracted.
- Another paper cut survivor.
- I am a sample size of one, not statistically significant, nor representative.
- I’m going to reveal the two secrets of my success: One Don’t reveal everything.
- I’m here to avoid friends on Facebook.
Short Twitter Bio Ideas For College Students
- Falls down a lot. Organizer. Analyst. Tv advocate. Introvert. Typical social media fanatic. Student. Pop culture ninja.
- Freelance internet aficionado. Entrepreneur. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Tv nerd.
- Complete and utter Superman enthusiast. Caffeine-based life form.
- Sympathetic taco player. Somewhat offensive.
- Distinguished frosting spectator. Professional napper.
- Complete anger fool. Naturally and artificially flavored.
- Liberal Sleeping Beauty kook. ChapStick addict.
- Certified science fiction dynamo. Procrastinator.
- Textbook film spectator. Multi-dimensional, Luciferian advanced being.
- Organizer. Writer. Thinker. Introvert. Coffee expert. Zombie lover. Travel trailblazer.
- Spreading smiles like they are herpes.
- I recently gave up Warcraft so my productivity, and drinking, have increased dramatically.
- Fascinated by the sectional nature of counter knowledge & public discourse in socially mediated spaces which simulate but don’t engender counter-public spheres.
- I’ve never been a millionaire but I just know I’d be darling at it.
- I am not on Twitter. Go do something useful.
- I used to act. I also belly dance and eat Jolly Ranchers – not always at the same time though.
- I’m not funny. I’m just really mean and people think I am joking.
- Living vicariously through myself.
- I’m a giant cupcake. Afraid of roller coasters and dry ice.
- If I could sum up my life in one line I would die of embarrassment.
Take inspiration and be original or copy the words its all up to you but we assure you that either way your creativity will surely be appreciated. The bios you choose will reflect a lot about your content and the type of personality you hold so make sure you skim through the whole article and choose wisely.
We hope you can find your perfect Twitter bio. The article will surely help you out with the different categories it has. Hope this article comes in handy!