Playing games is very interesting. There are millions of people who play games and it’s quite amazing to experience different types of games. But the experience of best gaming will be incomplete in the presence of errors in the games. That will be very frustrating and annoying. Game stuck on screen is a common issue and appears mostly in all the games. Minecraft is one of those games that have a huge user base across the globe. Recently an issue “Minecraft Stuck On Mojang Screen” has been encountered by various players. If I am not wrong you are also facing the same issue that’s why you are here. Your issue will be resolved by the end of this small article. But before making any judgments you need to know about Minecraft. Let’s move further to know more.
What Is Minecraft?
Talking about Minecraft, it is a sandbox video game developed by Markus “Notch” Persson. It is programmed in Java language. The interface of Minecraft is very interesting. As soon as the game starts, gamers enter into an exploring 3D animated world.
In this game, players mine the raw material and craft the tools to make different structures of the earth. Multiple players can play the game and can fight against each other. During the fight, if damage occurs to players then their health levels will decrease on each attack.
Maintaining health is essential as, without it, players will not be able to stand against each other. Along with these features, a creative mode is also present in the game which offers unlimited resources. Players can upgrade the game to form new assets.
Reasons Behind Minecraft Stuck On Mojang Screen
In the above phase, we have discussed what exactly Minecraft is. We have got our answers but we have another question that why Minecraft is being stuck on the Mojang Screen. Keep focusing on articles and know the possible reasons behind Minecraft being stuck on the Mojang screen.
- The first possible reason for this problem is occasional bugs that affect our game loading and ending up in the improper functioning of the game.
- The server connection is another possible reason for this issue. When our server is not functioning properly then it keeps on loading the screen. This is because our screen has already timed out.
How To Fix Minecraft Stuck On Mojang Screen Issue?
Now I will be discussing different methods to fix Minecraft Stuck On Mojang Screen. Let’s get started
1. Disable Discord Overlay
If you are a hardcore gamer then you might know about discord overlay. Discord is software to make the gaming experience more amazing. Almost all the players have this software on their system. It allows gamers to use the voice chat option offered by discord overlay. Sometimes when this option is enabled on your device then it causes different bugs in our system. By disabling the discord overlay we can fix this issue.
- First, you need to click on the settings tab.
- Then click on the overlay option.
- Then you will see a pop up on the screen displaying “disable the in-game overlay.
- Click on disable the in-game overlay.
- Then you are done and your issue will be resolved.
2. Closing Minecraft Running on The Background
Various processes are running in the background of the game when you start the game on your device. It makes the system hang and causes lagging of the game. To stop all these unwanted processes we have to follow certain steps:
- Open the taskbar.
- On the taskbar, find the Minecraft program that is not functioning properly.
- Select the process by right-clicking on it.
- After that, an option will be displayed on the screen displaying “terminate all programs”.
- In this way, your issue will be resolved.
3. Update Graphics Driver
The issue of Minecraft stuck on Mojang Screen is also due to old graphics drivers. To fix the issue by this method we have to follow the following steps:
- On your desktop, select the window icon and right-click on it.
- Open the start menu.
- To move further you need to click on the “Device Manager” button.
- To expand it, you have to double click on it.
- Now, right-click on the graphics driver.
- Then click on the “Update Driver” option.
- A new window will be displayed and click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- A follow-up will appear on your screen and you have to follow that to complete the whole process.
- After completing the process you will no longer face this issue.
4. Reinstall Minecraft
The last option to resolve the issue of Minecraft stuck on Mojang Screen is reinstalling the Minecraft game on your device. You have to perform this method if none of the above methods works well for your device. It might be possible that your program lacks a few of the files in the Minecraft folder.
Before uninstalling Minecraft you can save your created worlds.
- Open the Run command box and type “%appdata%” and hit enter.
- Select .minecraft folder
- Copy the Saves folder to another location and you can copy the folder back after reinstalling the Minecraft.
The 3D animated models in this game really leave you with an impeccable performance. So guys I hope that your issue of Mojang struck on Minecraft Screen has been fixed now. You can try all the methods given above. In case you get any issues do tell them in the comments section. I will surely guide you further.