When it comes to select a subscription-based streaming platform, Netflix is always the first one that comes into our mind. It loaded with tons of movies, Shows, and web series. The content is also well organized in the form of categories so that users don’t have to waste their time looking for their favorite shows. Though you can stream Netflix shows easily from your television it is also quite easy to use Netflix on Xbox 360. Yes! Modern-day gaming consoles allow you to do this and it not a very difficult procedure. Today in this article We are going to guide you on using Netflix on Xbox 360. Let’s start:-
Requirements To Install Netflix On Xbox 360
Here is the list of minimum requirements all that you need to Stream Netflix on Xbox 360.
- A broadband connection with a minimum speed of 1MB/sec
- A fully functional PC faster and easier experience.
- A Netflix subscription
- Xbox basic subscription and there is no need for an Xbox gold Subscription.
How To Install Netflix on Xbox 360 & Xbox One?
Though we have focussed on Xbox 360 & Xbox one You can also use this method to watch Netflix on Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. Just follow these simple steps to stream NetFlix on Xbox 360 console:-
- Switch On your Xbox console and Sign -In with your Microsoft Account.
- Move to the home screen of Xbox and Click on “Store Tab”.
- Go to the search bar and type “Netflix”.
- Click on the Netflix app from the search results
- Select the “Get” button to install the app.
- You will have to wait for a few minutes to finish the download. Once the download is finished “Sign in” to Netflix with your login credentials.
- Signing In to Netflix is quite easy. You need to open the Netflix app and then type your email id and password and you are good to go.
However, if you have just started and don’t have an account on Netflix then you need to create a Netflix account and buy a membership plan from scratch.
How To Sign-Up For Netflix?
- Open your Web browsers and Navigate to this link: https://www.netflix.com/
- Click on the “Sign-In” button and then select “Sign Up Now”
- After clicking on Sign up you will be asked to enter your Email Id and create a new password in 2 steps.
- You will have set up an account for you according to your preferences such as Video Quality, Resolution, No. of screens you can watch at a time, etc. A screenshot has also been attached below.
- After selecting your Plan you have to make the payment and you are good enough to go.
Now you have made your account and you can start using Netflix. Just Sign-In to your Netflix account on Xbox and start streaming your favorite shows.
Some FAQs On Using Netflix On Xbox 360
Here is the list of some questions that beginners have in their minds before streaming Netflix on Xbox. Let’s start:-
1. Can I Watch Netflix On Xbox 360 Without Xbox Live Gold?
Yes, You can watch Netflix on Xbox 360 without any Gold account. A silver account is sufficient to stream Netflix content on your Xbox 360.
2. Is It Possible To Watch Watch Netflix On Xbox 360 Without Xbox Live?
No, it is not possible. You will require a Microsoft Live account to stream Netflix. The live account is totally free to create. So you can easily create it.
3. What If My Netflix Stops Working On Xbox 360?
This issue has been reported recently by users and can be fixed in simple measures:
- Restart Xbox
- Login and Logout from your Netflix account as some time credentials get corrupt.
- If you are still facing issues then you can try Re-installing the Netflix app.
4. Can I Watch Netflix Shows Offline?
No. Well, this is a silly question I guess. Everything on Netflix is streamed online and requires a stable internet connection with good speed.
5. Why Can’t I stream Netflix In HD?
Please look into your subscription plan. If you have subscribed to a Basic one then you can’t stream the HD content. You need to upgrade to Standard or a Premium Plan.
6. What do I do When There’s An Authorized User Of My Netflix Account Without Permission?
This is not possible until and unless you tell your password to somebody else. Even if you think someone has stolen your password and is accessing without your permission by any chance then you can try Signing out of all devices and Setting a new password for your account.
Streaming Netflix is always fun no matter what device are you on. Not everyone likes to stream content on Mobile and not everyone wants it on PC. Some guys who are always on their gaming consoles and need a break in mid want to queue their shows right from their console.
Well, this guide is surely for them. We have tried to include every detail on streaming Netflix right from your Xbox 360. If you have still any doubts left in your mind, then you can tell us in the comments section. We will be glad to guide you further.