Are you the one who is getting a green screen on Roku TV and TCL Roku 4k TV? Then don’t worry, you are here to solve the Roku TV Green Screen Issue. Many users of Roku TV are getting green screens when they try to stream anything on their TV. This is a big problem after the new updates are growing on the application but not on local TV channels. Many people are complaining about this issue because of a bug in the Roku TV after the recent updates. If this is not the reason it can be a problem with the HDMI cables, you are here to solve your problem with Roku TV, and fix the problem on Roku TV and TCL 4k TV green screen issue.
How Does the Problem Persist?
The power cycle of Roku TV will fix the green screen issue on both Roku and Roku TV TCL 4K. The power cycle your TV needs is to follow a few steps and you will solve the problem.
- Unplug your TV from the socket for at least 1 minute.
- After 1 Minute, turn it on when your TV starts
- Open the YouTube App
- And check if you are still getting that green screen issue on your TV or not.
How to Fix Roku TV Green Screen Issue?
If this doesn’t fix the green screen issue on your Roku then you can follow the other troubleshooting method from this post. This post will help you to solve all your problems related to the green screen on the TV.
1. System Restart Roku TV
You can use the system restart option in Roku Setting. Many users have reported the green screen problem many times. For the system restart your TV follows the following step:
- Use the Roku remote to go to the home screen
- Go to Roku Settings
- Now choose the options system restart option
- Select Restart Option
- Now the player will take some time to restart
After performing a system restore check whether the problem of the Roku TV Green Screen is solved or not.
2. Switch Between Local (Live Tv) and Application on Roku
You can try switching between the application and TV if you are still getting the green screen. Check whether you are getting the issue on Hulu, Youtube, or any other application. Go live to local or live antenna or any other application on your TV. Now you will be able to stream on Roku TV without any issue.
3. HDMI Cable Problem
You can fix the ROKU Green Screen Issue by fixing the HDMI Cable Problem. If your TV has too many HDMI cables. A faulty cable can cause the issue of the Green Screen. If the problem persists then try changing the HDMI Cable. You can also use the HDMI splitter to fix the green screen problem. You can check the following steps for solving the problems:
- Go to your TV Settings Tab
- Scroll Down and Select the TV Input
- Select HDMI or select HDMI Mode
- Now change it to HDMI 1.4 or HDMI 2.0 and check for fixing the green problem
- Check what works for you HDMI 1.4 or HDMI 2.0
4. Factory Reset Your Roku TV
If nothing works for you, the only thing left is factory resetting your TV. Many people have reported the issue and the problem persists. You can follow the below steps to fix the green screen issue if nothing mentioned above works for you:
- Press home on your Roku Remote
- Scroll down and select the setting part
- Scroll down and select the system part
- Now check for the advanced system setting
- Select the factory reset option
- Confirm the factory reset option
When you successfully reset the TV, now check whether the green screen problem persists or not. One of the methods will work for you.
Also Read: How To Fix Apex Engine Error?
The above-mentioned methods will help you to solve the green screen Roku TV issue. In case you have any doubts or queries, you can drop a comment below.